This picture does not relate to the post in any way.
I’ve been thinking about the things I really want to do, perhaps in an excessive and intense way like Paula Abdul would. Here’s a compact list :
1) Buy a trumpet and then pay for lessons to learn how to play it.
2) Book a course for guitar strumming and form a “flight of the conchords” cover band who occasionally plays Grizzly Bear.
3) Renovate my room so that it no longer resembles a catacomb/ King Solomon’s mine/ Temple of Doom/Room of requirement when what you require is a ghastly shock.
4) Buy a SLR camera and start a website called “the flop hunter”, exclusively featuring street style photos of people who do not cuff their jeans
5) Do something about my “appearance”
And I realize everything leads to the same outcome. Maybe I always had an innate desire to give my money to other people. Maybe I was meant to be that rare, great philanderer who only comes about once in a few hundred years.
So what should I really do? And who is interested to join my cover band? Seriously.